CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Break

Last week was our Spring Break. But, you couldn't tell it was Spring by the weather we had. It was cloudy and rainy most of the week. We didn't go out of town, or do a whole lot, just a few different activities. We went to the movies, played with friends, stayed up late and slept in, and went roller skating. Which, I quite enjoyed! I got a pair of skates for me, and after all the kids were ready to go, I joined them on the floor. And, I think that I was just as good, maybe slightly better/faster than my kids at roller skating!! And it doesn't happen very often that I am as good as my kids when it comes to any type of sports. I had fun, and it reminded me of when I was a kid, and our parents would drop my sister and I off at the skating rink on Saturday afternoons. And I think we even had lessons at one point. I can still remember how to skate backwards, and demonstrated it to L & M. (Then when I went to turn around to skate the right way, I fell, which is the only time I fell.)

This isn't a very good picture, but I am wearing skates.

0 comments: